Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Opening in Minnesota
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota looking for a new remote opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district for this school year as a teletherapist. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- Fully remote
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full or part-time opening
- K-12th grade caseload
- A master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current licensure in Speech-Language Pathology in Minnesota.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology issued by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Prior school or pediatric setting experience.
- Pass a tech screening.
- Personal liability insurance.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, or hearing about other opportunities available, please get in contact with me either by phone or email!
Get Pre-Qualified here for a Virtual assignment-> https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-pre-qualify-form/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled