ProCare Therapy has a remote School Speech Language Pathologist opening for an excellent school district in Texas.
An established district in the NW Houston area have an opening with a January 2023 Start Date and are looking for someone to join their team to provide remote student speech services for the second semester of the 2022/2023 School Year.
Benefits of Contracting with VocoVision/ProCare Therapy:
- Paid in Full for Direct and Indirect Services
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours
- Access to our Industry Leading Teletherapy Platform and two support teams - our team of Clinicians and our Technical Support Team.
- Work From Home - No onsite presence required - EVER!
Requirements for all Eligible VocoVision Teletherapists:
- Active TX SLP License
- ASHA Certified (Clinical Competence)
- 2 years of independent experience in a School Setting -OR- 2 years experience in Pediatrics and the ability to meet with a member of our Clinical Team to confirm working knowledge of School-Based Best Practices.
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Basic Computer Skills - must be able to pass a Rudimentary Technical Competency Screening (Test takes 10 minutes)
- Must provide your own professional liability insurance
- Full Time (37.5 Hours per week) M-F
- January 2023 Start Date (Full Second Semester Contract)
- Runs through the end of the 2022/2023 School Year
- K-12th Student Caseload (Approx. 45-60 Students)
- Typical SLP duties: Evals/Consults/Assessments as needed, direct therapy as required per IEP directives, report writing, attending meetings, etc.
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. We also have other TX SLP openings that have earlier start dates, so if you're looking for something on a quicker timeline, don't hesitate to reach out!
My direct contact information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Senior Virtual Account Executive
O: (678) 497 - 4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled