Working from home in schools can open doors you have never considered —you can balance work and life with ease; you will be able to expand your options for new openings; you will be able to utilize the VocoVision platform that gives you exclusive access to our extensive collection of assessments, interactive games, and other clinically curated activities. You can help students across the country while being supported by the best teletherapy solution for schools nationwide. We have remote Speech Language Pathologist openings based in Pennsylvania for part-time, new school year.
- Identify the individual needs of each child and create a healthy, inspiring, and supportive learning environment.
- Prepare, execute, and assess the students’ work done in class.
- Collaborate with the Class Teacher and Lead Teacher.
- Update parents on their kids’ progress and giving recommendations to promote a better learning at home.
- Use special tools and equipment provided to stimulate an interesting learning experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s degree in special education
- Special Education state certification
- Compassionate, kind and patient
- Bilingual and monolingual candidates considered
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled