Calling all SLPs! The job you’ve been waiting for has arrived, you can stop looking now. If you love commuting and sitting in traffic, this may not be the job for you.
VocoVision is looking to hire more virtual speech-language pathologists in the state of Tennessee! During the pandemic when we were forced into virtual services, we saw it as a silver lining – the benefits to teletherapy are seemingly endless. We saw an opportunity to connect professionals with positions that were a perfect fit, and have since grown this division exponentially, providing premium teletherapy services to students all across the country. With teletherapy, we are able to provide services to students in more rural areas who otherwise wouldn’t have access to them. Our goal is to make lives better for those who make lives better – keep reading and send your resume over to join our team today!
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Communicate regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintain an established inventory of supplies
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Michigan SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Full-Time/Part-Time Available
- Start Date: ASAP
- No need to relocate-work from home!
- More details upon interview
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed Hours
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Weekly pay
- Pay rate consistent across direct & indirect services
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
Ditch your drive and join ProCare Therapy in providing the best speech-language pathology services virtually!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled