We are currently looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist candidate to work with a school district in the state of South Carolina. This is a great opportunity for the current school year with a strong level of support from onsite staff. This is a full-time position that will be working with students in the range of K-12th grade.
- Full or Part time
- ASAP Start Date
- PreK-12th grade
- Requires a Master s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must be licensed in the state of SC
- Previous experience in schools required, preferably in the last 2 years
- Must have state license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must have or be willing to obtain liability insurance & list us as certificate holder
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled