Virtual Social Worker needed in Elementary School District
Job Type: Contract
Elementary Social Worker Position
We are seeking a social worker to work with elementary school students for the school year. This is a full-time position near Decatur, IL. Applicants must be certified in Illinois and have their PEL. New graduates will be considered.
- 1st Assignment: Dec 14 - Jan 5 for 20 hr/wk (Elementary)
- 2nd Assignment: Mid Jan - Mid April for 20 hr/wk (Elementary and HS)
- If there is any overlap the hours would increase to 35 hr/wk
- Virtual position
- The social worker would be responsible for evaluations, IEP writing for their services, and also 1:1 sessions or group sessions for students with social work as a related service.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Valid State License and Credentials
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Weekly pay each Friday
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled