Virtual Special Education TeacherDo you love working with special education kiddos, but are tired of the commute? No worries, we have just the opportunity for you! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a qualified and dedicated Special Education Teacher to step into a virtual role at one of our trusted and forward-thinking school districts in the beautiful Flint, Michigan. As a Virtual SPED Teacher, you will be an integral part of the district's commitment to meeting the diverse needs of students with exceptionalities. Your role will involve delivering high-quality instruction, creating individualized learning plans, and fostering an inclusive and supportive online classroom environment.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 35-40 hours per week
- K-12th ages
- ASAP - End of school year
- More details upon interview
- Active Michigan SPED Certification
- School experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled