Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ohio (Virtual)
Job Description: We are currently seeking a highly qualified and dedicated Virtual Special Education Teacher for a K-8 caseload in Ohio. The primary focus of this role will be providing ELA and Math interventions in a resource room setting.
- Delivering virtual instruction to students with special needs in a resource room setting
- Collaborating with general education teachers to provide support and accommodations for students with special needs
- Developing and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) for each student
- Monitoring and assessing student progress and making adjustments to instruction as needed
- Communicating with parents and guardians regarding student progress and any concerns
- Keeping accurate records and documentation of student progress and interventions
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field
- Valid Ohio teaching license in Special Education
- Experience teaching students with special needs in a resource room setting
- Strong knowledge of ELA and Math interventions
- Ability to use technology and virtual platforms for instruction
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
We offer a competitive hourly rate and a supportive team environment.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs and are excited about the opportunity to teach in a virtual setting, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled