If you haven't stepped into this century yet, you're probably not reaping the rewards of working from home, and you should be considering it. In education, remote work can feel like a fantasy, but we work hard to make that dream a reality.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is the value of a high definition, fully interactive, live face-to-face online session with a speech teletherapist?
If you’re looking to break into school based teletherapy, now is your chance to. ProCare, in partnership with schools in Texas is seeking virtual SLPs to begin working this upcoming semester, and continue through the school year.
Our Amazing School Teletherapists
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
- Participate in Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
- Counsel and involve parents in remedial process.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
- Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
- Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
- Establish control and administer discipline according to the Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
- May supervise licensed speech-language pathology assistant(s) or speech aide(s).
- Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other required documents.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state laws, State Board of Education rule, and board policy.
- Comply with all district and campus routines and regulations.
- Participate in professional development activities to improve skills related to job assignment.
- Have regular attendance.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Completed a Master's Degree program
- Have valid ASHA CCCs
- Have a State Education Certificate
- Receive competitive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed Hours
- Work-from Home
- Access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade
- Have extensive clinical support
Should you want to learn more about this position, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Senior Director of Tele-Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled