VIRTUAL Speech-Language Pathologist Full-Time - Minnesota
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District in the Minnesota area that is looking for a Full Time (Virtual) Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Start ASAP!
- Elementary Students - Caseload
- 100% Virtual
- Full time hours (40 hours per week)
- Master’s degree in SLP
- MN Certification required
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- AAC device experience preferred
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech saavy (we do have training for the software!)
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Aashika.Ashok@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-557-3227) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled