Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time - Washington
Job Type: Any Of These
VIRTUAL Speech Language Pathologist Needed for School District in Washington – Full-Time
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist, licensed in Washington, looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district 100% virtually.
Please see additional details below:
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Starting ASAP from November 2020 to January 2021 (Could Extend!)
- 100% Virtual!
- Requires a Master’s Degree
- Must have WA SLP State License/Cert. AND WA ESA
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- At least 2 years school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech saavy (we do have training for the software!)
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled