Calling all SLPs! ProCare Therapy is urgently looking to add fantastic professionals to our virtual team. During the pandemic when we were unfortunately forced into teletherapy, many people saw the incredible benefits of providing virtual services—convenience, comfort, flexibility, and efficiency among countless others. With a virtual school psychology position, the advantages for both students and psychologists are endless. Ditch your drive and send your resume over today!
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Communicate regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintain an established inventory of supplies
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Tennessee SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Full-Time/Part-Time Available
- Start Date: ASAP
- No need to relocate-work from home!
- More details upon interview
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed Hours
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Weekly pay
- Pay rate consistent across direct & indirect services
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
Ditch your drive and join ProCare Therapy in providing the best speech-language pathology services virtually!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled