Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in California
Job Type: Contract
A supportive school district in California is seeking an experienced virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. This position will be a 1099 Independent Contractor position and the chosen candidate will need to be tech savvy and able to complete a short tech-screening to ensure the virtual platform can be supported and used effectively.
- 20-25 hours per week
- 2-3 days per week
- M/F schedule, with Wednesdays biweekly
- PreK-10th grades; 21 students on caseload
- ASHA CCC's required
- Active California SLP License required
- Must have previous schools experience
- Previous teletherapy experience is a plus
- Competitive and weekly pay
- Completely virtual; work from home!
Our virtual positions open and close quickly, so serious candidates are encouraged to email their resume and references for quickest consideration to: Jordan.Flanagan@ProCareTherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled