Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Minnesota
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Minnesota is seeking to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the summer. We provide the tools; you provide the skills!
- June 14-17, 21-24; July 12-15, 19-21
- 8am-11:40am each day
- Caseload: K-12
- Contract - 1099
- Master’s Degree – SLP
- Must be licensed in Minnesota
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Procaretherapy.com or call 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled