Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a dynamic and rewarding opportunity? ProCare Therapy is partnering with a school district in need of a Virtual SLP for the upcoming academic year. In this role, you will work with K-12 students with communication disorders of all ages and backgrounds. You will provide both individual and group therapy sessions, and work closely with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom.
- Use virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district
- Communicate regularly with parents and other caregivers regarding student progress and treatment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans
- Zoom interviews available
- More info upon interview
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least two years of school experience
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students in need!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled