Join a school located in California as a Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-2024 school year!
This Speech Language Pathologist opening is a Full time opportunity Work with a variety of age groups varying from Pre School to 12th grade caseload..
- Responsibilities include assessing and treating students with speech language and articulation disorders
- Follow along with IEP to ensure student progression
- Monitor student progress and needs as appropriate
- Develop and Instruct activates, including short-term and long-term plans
- Candidate requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Candidate must be licensed in the state of California
- Two Years of School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Compensation for Direct and Indirect Services
- Guaranteed Hours
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision.
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible
If you may be interested in learning about our tele-therapy options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and work from home opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you on-boarded with our remote platform. Get Pre-Qualified here -> https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-pre-qualify-form/
If you are interested in learning more about this School Based SLP Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled