Are you a passionate and talented Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity in the world of teletherapy? Look no further - ProCare Therapy wants you! We are a leading teletherapy company seeking dedicated SLPs to join our team and make a real difference in the lives of individuals with communication disorders.
At ProCare Therapy, we specialize in providing high-quality virtual speech therapy services to clients of all ages. Through our innovative teletherapy platform, you'll have the opportunity to deliver personalized therapy sessions from the comfort of your own home or office, reaching individuals in need regardless of their location.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Pennsylvania SLP license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ready to take your career as an SLP to new heights? Join ProCare Therapy's team of teletherapy SLPs and become part of a supportive community of professionals committed to making a lasting difference. Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of virtual therapy while making meaningful connections with clients from the comfort of your own home or office. Apply now and let's unleash the power of communication together with ProCare Therapy!
Apply now to become a part of our dynamic SLP team! Let's change some lives together - one Zoom call at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled