Location: St. Johns, FL
Category: Schools - SLP
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified and experienced Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team and provide services in Florida. As a virtual SLP, you will have the flexibility to work from home while providing quality services to students who may be located in different states.
- Provide virtual speech and language assessments, evaluations, and treatment services to students in schools across the country
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and treatment plans
- Collaborate with school personnel, parents, and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement intervention strategies
- Provide guidance and support to teachers and parents to help students achieve their goals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date student records
- Participate in team meetings and professional development opportunities
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state(s) where services will be provided
- Minimum of two years of experience working as an SLP in a school setting
- Comfortable as a 1099 employ
- Willing to obtain Liability Insurance
If you are a passionate and dedicated Virtual SLP looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled