Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Maine for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Flexible for part and full time
- K-12th grade case load
- Evaluations and direct services
- Teletherapy opportunity
- Must have Massachusetts state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
- Must have at least 3 years experience, no CFYs or SLPAs
- Experience in schools and/or pediatrics is required
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled