Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist to join one of our trusted school districts in beautiful Smyrna, Delaware. As a Speech-Language Pathologist in this role, you will be an essential part of our commitment to fostering effective communication skills and enhancing the overall academic experience for students. This position offers the unique opportunity to provide virtual services while making a meaningful impact on the lives of students in Smyrna.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- 1099 Contractor
- Must obtain liability insurance
- Weekly direct deposits
- Tax deductions
- 15-25 hours per week
- Covering Preschool students
- Ages: 3-5
- ASAP - End of school year
- Gathering more details
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in Communcation Disorders or related field
- Licensed to practice in the state of Delaware
- Must be comfortable obtaining liability insurance
- Must be able to pass a Tech Screen
- Must be comfortable being a 1099 Contrator
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
Upon applying for this position, Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered. Highlighted virtual experience is preferred!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled