Location: Columbus, TX
Category: Schools - SLP
ProCare Therapy is seeking a school-based virtual speech language pathologist. Check out this enthusiastic job description:
- Join an exciting team of professionals committed to improving the lives of students through virtual speech therapy services.
- Work with students from kindergarten to 12th grade and help them achieve their communication goals.
- Use your expertise to evaluate and treat students with communication disorders of all ages and backgrounds.
- Provide both individual and group therapy sessions, and collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans, and communicate regularly with parents and caregivers regarding student progress and treatment.
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district, and use virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting.
- To qualify, you should have a master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology, an active license in Speech-Language Pathology, at least two years of school experience, and strong communication skills and proficiency with technology.
- If you're looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students, apply today!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled