Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
Calling all passionate and tech-savvy Speech-Language Pathologists! Are you ready to revolutionize speech therapy from the comfort of your own home? ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a passionate and empathetic Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist to join one of our trusted school districts in Pennsylvania. As Virtual SLP in this role, you'll be the maestro of communication, using your expertise to help students unlock their voice and thrive in their learning environment. We can't wait to hear from you!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- 1099 Contractor
- Must obtain liability insurance
- Tax deductions
- Full time
- Open to part time candidates too!
- K-5th caseload
- Charter school
- A lot of K-1st kidds on the caseload that are in the process of getting initial evaluations and IEPs completed
- Super supportive team - "SPED Coordinator is the nicest woman I have ever met."
- Wednesday, students are dismissed at 1:00pm. 2:00-4:00pm is reserved for team meetings, professional development, IEP meetings, and indirect/administrative work
- Pay: $45-48/hour - dependent on experience
- Gathering more details
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in Communcation Disorders or related field
- Teaching Certification to practice in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must be comfortable obtaining liability insurance
- Must be able to pass a Tech Screen
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled