A School District in Oklahoma is looking to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work virtually for the 22/23 school year.
This school has a 5th-12th caseload with around 35 students on it. The Speech Therapy would be delivered over a Zoom platform.
Working from your home, the SLP will “virtually” manage instructional programs for students with speech and language needs. Through use of the Vocovision Toolkit, Internet and various curriculum tools, they will consult regularly with learning coaches and students to ensure that each child successfully completes his/her instructional program. The SLP will participate in IEP process. They will work closely with the special education and general education staff to ensure that the school’s special education program is successful and operating in compliance with federal and state regulations. The SLP will utilize technology to deliver virtual therapy.
Virtual Speech Therapist Duties:
- Manage and provide instructional guidance, virtual teaching, and general strategies for speech students;
- Implement Individualized Education Plans.
- Progress monitor IEP goals, and complete progress reports.
- Schedule and conduct reevaluations
- Communicate regularly with parents/learning coaches of students with speech needs to insure that student IEP goals are being met and that their needs are addressed in a timely and appropriate fashion;
- Provide direct and indirect services to students including services delivered through web-conferencing software, as needed;
- Help teachers and learning coaches develop and implement program accommodations and modifications
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in the school’s Learning Management System
- Administering testing in grades K-12
- Other duties as assigned
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- Valid SLP credential in Oklahoma
- Strong technology skills (especially with Microsoft Office products)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Student and family-focused approach
- High degree of flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast-paced environment
- Team player track record
This is a 1099 contract position for a full-time, 36week virtual Speech Teletherapist
- Pay for this position is around 1,400k a week
- This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE. You are guaranteed hours and will receive compensation for ALL direct AND indirect work on a weekly basis. You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade.
- VocoVision provides ongoing training on the comprehensive teletherapy toolkit as well as an ability to earn a professional video conference license
To speak with a Voco representative contact Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled