Teacher of the Visually Impaired - Virtual
Do you possess a passion for working with visually impaired kiddos? ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find a qualified and compassionate Teacher of the Visually Impaired to step into a virtual role at one of our trusted school districts in Columbus, Indiana. As a Virtual TVI, you'll play a crucial role in providing specialized instruction and support to visually impaired students through virtual platforms. Your expertise will empower students to thrive academically, develop essential skills, and access educational opportunities in a remote learning environment.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- 1099 Contractor
- Must obtain liability insurance
- Tax deductions
- Full time
- 4-5 students, caps at 8
- General Education
- Duties: Completing vision exams, IEPs, meetings, case management, direct services, etc.
- Gathering more details
- Active IN TVI Certification
- Obtaining liability insurance
- Able to pass a Tech Screen - please speak with your recrutier regarding this
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled