Are you a Teacher for the Visually Impaired who is looking to work from home with a school as a consultant? A school in Texas is seeking a candidate to be a Teacher for the Visually Impaired.
This is a fully remote position with no onsite services required.
Position Type: Contract 1099 Telehealth - Work from home full time
Pay / Compensation
- Hourly Rates Are Based On Experience, Level of Education, Years of School Setting Experience, Caseload Severity, etc. – Offers will not be given until after interview.
- $20-30 Hourly
- Hourly Pay, Paid Weekly
- 1099 Pay Structure – Independent Contractor
Education / Qualifications
- Visually Impaired Teacher Licensure (Required)
- 3-5 years school-setting experience (Required)
- 1-2 years Virtual Teaching Experience (Required)
- Ability to pass a technical screening (Required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please reach out to Claire Zarynoff from VocoVision at 770-776-2133 to have your resume considered immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled