- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is very excited about a new TVI (Teacher of the Visually Impaired) and O&M assignment that we had come available near Seattle, WA. This will be a full time position for the 2019-2020 school year and interviews are being arranged now. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job Details :
- 4 days per week as Visually Impaired teacher- 1 day as Orientation-Mobility Specialist
- Caseload is from K-12
- Some travel between school sites maybe required
- New graduates will be fully considered for this opportunity
- Travel and housing stipends available (For eligible candidates)
- Requirements include: Master’s Degree, WA License, and TVI-O&M Certification
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Weekly Pay!
- Healthcare Insurance
- Travel/Housing Stipends (For eligible candidates) - this is a great advantage for those traveling/commuting long distances!
To apply please e-mail your resume to me directly at: michael.walton@ProCareTherapy.com
Any questions regarding this opportunity please call me at 770-776-2106
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »