Work-from-home Washington State Licensed Deaf/HoH teacher needed
Working from home, especially in schools, can open doors you’ve never considered —you can balance caseload and life with ease; you’ll be able to expand your options for new openings across the country ; you’ll be able to utilize the VocoVision platform that gives you exclusive access to our extensive collection of assessments, interactive games, and other clinically curated activities. You’re able to help students across the country while being supported by the best teletherapy solution for schools nationwide. We have remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher openings based in Washington State for full-time, part-time, and summer hours. See details:
- 1-2 days/weekly
- 5 students on caseload require direct service, while a few require consulting
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and DHH teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- General and Special Education
- Washington State DHHT Certification required
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of recent classroom experience preferred
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you would like to immediately consider for this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at [email protected] Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled