School Social Worker
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Walled Lake, MI that is looking for a licensed social worker for the rest of the school year. Explore more information below.
- Full-time or Part-time
- Elementary and Middle School Openings
- Customizable compensation and benefits package
- Specific Caseload information will be provided upon interviewing with the district
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to address students' social, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Provide crisis intervention and support for students facing immediate and urgent issues.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' strengths and areas for improvement.
- Connect students and families with community resources, such as counseling services, mental health agencies, and social service programs.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and accommodations for students with special needs.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited program.
- Michigan Licensure and Active 310 Letter.
(678) 748 - 5959
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled