School Nurse Position | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is and Educational and Healthcare staffing agency and we are looking to employ a Registered Nurse with a highly desirable school system in Norwalk, CA!
I have listed the details of the position below. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at the following email address.
- Pay Rate: $40-50/hr
- Negotiable depending on location and experience!
- Full Time Position for 23/24 School Year
- License/Certifications: RN, School Nurse preferred but not required.
- Number of openings: 1
- Caseload/age groups:?Head Start Program, ages 0-5 but primarily working with the 3–5-year-old age group.
- Duties: Working in the office to review health exams, medication plans, and help with some screenings: hearing, vision, heights, and weights.
- Hours/days per week: 8 hours a day for three days a week, possibly five days depending upon Program need.
- Start date:? September 12.
- End date: December 30, 2023 (estimated)
- Active RN Licensure in MO
- Previous School Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures.
- Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required!
- Weekly Pay throughout the entirety of the assignment. (W-2)
- 401K Matching
- Health, Optical, and Dental insurance included in Full Time contracts
To be easily accessible for all involved, at ProCare we conduct our interviews via Zoom. Our rates will vary based on experience, location, and skillsets as we pride ourselves on working with outstanding people! We encourage renewal for all contracts and make it our top priority to find great opportunities for our clients year after year. Our mission here is to Make Lives Better for Those Who Make Lives Better! I look forward to you joining our team soon.
Chase Tomlinson | Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled