Location: Glendale, CA
Category: Schools - SLP
Speech Language Pathologist (Schools)
- multiple SLP openings
- Not open to SLPA at all
- all positions itinerant- will be traveling between multiple sites
- 35 hours per week M-F
- all ages K-12th
- Onsite only!!!
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid state licensure or certification as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Prior experience working with pediatric populations, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of various communication disorders and therapeutic techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Ability to conduct thorough assessments and create individualized treatment plans.
- Proficiency in utilizing technology and speech therapy software for assessment, documentation, and therapy purposes.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and develop individualized treatment plans for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide therapy sessions to students individually or in small groups, targeting specific communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop effective strategies and interventions to support students' communication needs.
- Monitor students' progress, document observations, and maintain accurate records of therapy sessions and assessments.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings to discuss student progress, goals, and strategies.
- Educate and guide parents, teachers, and other school staff on implementing strategies and accommodations to support students' communication skills in the classroom.
- Stay updated on the latest research, advancements, and techniques in the field of speech and language pathology.
Application Process: To apply for this position, please submit your resume or feel free to reach out:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled