School LPN Job | Olympia, Washington
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near Palo Alto that is looking for a part-time supervisory School Nurse. This position would be on-site supervision of a CNA caring for a 9th grade Spinal Bifida Patient. Active Nursing License REQUIRED as well as:
• Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members.
• Provides physical and psychological support to patients, educators, and families.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
• Clinical skills
• Infection control
• Physiological knowledge
• Administering medication
• Medical teamwork
• Health promotion and maintenance
To apply to join this awesome district and seize the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. Don't hesitate to call me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.