Washington School OT Job | Full-time
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome Washington State School near the Benton County area that is looking for a full-time Occupational Therapist, with the opportunity to renew come next fall semester. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full-time hours
- K-12 Caseload
- Private school
- Provides professional occupational therapy services to assist patients with mental or physical disabilities to attain, regain or maintain physical or mental functioning or to adjust to their disabilities.
- Reviews physicians' referrals for occupational therapy services and utilizes information obtained from patients' records relative to their medical history, social and emotional disorders and prognoses in order to select appropriate evaluation procedures for identifying patients' functional limitations/disabilities/problems and their level of performance.
- Administers a variety of evaluation tests to assess the nature and extent of impaired function, capacities and limitations such as range of motion, muscle coordination, cognition, developmental stage and life roles.
- Performs evaluation procedures to determine patients' performance capacities and deficits such as functional, cognitive, visual and perceptual abilities.
- Assesses patients' interests, goals, environment, and psychological and emotional conditions, including interpersonal and social attitudes and behaviors.
- Analyzes evaluation test results to establish realistic treatment goals, predict anticipated level of functioning and time to achieve it.
- Plans and develops sequential treatment programs; assesses patients' progress; communicates test results and measurements to physicians, members of allied health disciplines, and patients' families.
- Develops and modifies initial and subsequent treatment programs consistent with the changing needs of the patient.
- Must have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree program in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association-approved program.
- Appropriate State ESA certification is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- OT license is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive compensation
- Experience based
- 401k matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to [email protected]. If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled