Are you a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Nebraska looking for a new opportunity? A school district in the Waverly area is seeking an enthusiastic CCC-SLP or CF-SLP to add to their supportive staff for the upcoming school year.
This is a 3-5 days/week contract opportunity for the 2022-2023 school year. The Speech Language Pathologist will work 8 hours/day with a variety of students with various disabilities. CF-SLP encouraged to apply! This is a great school with lots of support. This position can be on-site or virtual.
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of NE
- School experience preferred but not required
Benefits (On-Site Only):
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled