Job Title: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist
Location: (Vermont) Nationwide
VocoVision is working with an amazing school district in Vermont who is looking for highly motivated and experienced Speech Language Pathologists for the 23-24 School Year. As a Speech Therapist working in schools, you will have the opportunity customize learning plans and ensure that each student's unique educational goals are met, in a fully remote environment.
- 23-24 School Year
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Caseload within industry standard
- Full Time; Fully Remote
- Independent Contracting
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs in a virtual setting.
- Assess student progress and adjust teaching strategies accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and developments in Speech Pathology and online learning.
- Master's degree in Related Field (SLP-CCC)
- Valid state licensure in the desire area to teach and in currently state of residence (if needed)
- Vermont Teaching Certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in schools
- Teletherapy Experience preferred
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work 100% remotely.
If you are passionate about working with children and have the skills and qualifications to thrive in a virtual teaching environment, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and additional info below and tile "Vermont Remote Speech Therapist Opening" in the subject line:
Virtual Business Developer
[email protected] | 678.820.4406
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled