Job Title: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist
Location: (Illinois) Nationwide
VocoVision is partnering with a thriving school district in Illinois who is seeking motivated and driven Speech Therapists for the upcoming School Year. As an SLP working in schools, you will have the opportunity customize student's learning plans and ensure that each one's unique educational goals are met, in a fully remote environment.
- 23-24 School Year
- 4-8th Grade Caseload
- Caseload within industry standard
- Full Time; Fully Remote
- Independent Contracting
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs in a virtual setting.
- Assess student progress and adjust teaching strategies accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and developments in Speech Pathology and online learning.
- Master's degree in Related Field (SLP-CCC)
- Valid state licensure in the desire area to teach and in currently state of residence (if needed)
- PEL Teaching Certification
- Bilingual is a plus! (Spanish and English)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in schools
- Teletherapy Experience preferred
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work 100% remotely.
If you are passionate about working with children and have the skills and qualifications to thrive in a virtual teaching environment, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and additional info below and tile "Illinois Remote Speech Therapist Opening" in the subject line:
Virtual Business Developer
[email protected] | 678.820.4406
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled