Woodland Park, South Carolina - Hiring Special Education Teachers
Job Type: Any
Students are currently in need of a Special Education Teacher (SPED) near the Woodland Park area in South Carolina.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- South Carolina Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- 37.5 Hours/Week
- 7/26/2021 – 6/2/2022
- Elementary and High School Positions
- Self Contained Classroom
- Moderate to Severe Autism
- Para Support
- More details on interview
- Negotiable Pay
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students for the rest of this school year, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled