ProCare Therapy is partnering with a school near Woodstock, VT seeking a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of *Vermont* that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. See Details below.
- Full School Year
- Contract Position
- Elementary Grade Caseload
- Middle School Grade Caseload
- Responsibilities include: Case Management, IEP’s, Evaluations, Teaching CORE Curriculum, in both Individual and Group Instruction Settings
- Both new graduates and retirees will be considered for this position
- *Vermont* Teaching License
- *Vermont* Special Education Certification
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
The selected candidate will be hired on as a Full-Time Contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
If you may be interested in learning about our tele-therapy options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and work from home opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you on-boarded with our remote platform.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a position you would like to be considered for, send an updated resume to email@example.com, the position you would like to be considered for, along with phone and virtual interview availability.