I work closely with a school district in New Mexico, United States to help support the speech program for the current school year. We are interested in interviewing Speech Language Pathologist's that have an active New Mexico License . You can work full-time or part-time from home. Due to restraints on the New Mexico speech boards, processing a license will take months. Candidates who are in Texas, or other states must be certified CCC-SLP's in both NM and the area where they are providing services.
These positions are now open to candidates looking to work 100% remotely from home. This is W2, not 1099. I can offer medical benefits. The caseload will be Prek-12th, with most of the caseload being Prek-6th. There are a multiple district SLP’s available to help support contractual staff with the caseload.
Retired Therapist who are interested in contracting to help this school can continue to receive retirement funds through the NM state system while working full-time or part-time with ProCare. ProCare is a contract agency therefore your income is from a 3rd party so it does not interfere with retirement.
You will be using the virtual system that the district has set up for virtual therapy. You will be provided with a district email and account.
Working with ProCare Therapy
- District or Agency provided supervision – Clinical Fellows only. Will be virtual supervision.
- Placement in caseload of preference
- Virtual System
- Great Compensation – Hourly wage equivalent of an accelerated salary
- Weekly Pay Checks – Every Friday
- Full Medical Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision
- Covered under agency liability insurance
- Relocation Assistance – I will put together a package to cover your relocation in full if you would like to be on-site.
- Tax Free Stipend Assistance – Travelers & Long Commute Candidates (huge financial boost)
Contracts will be full-time for 36 weeks, the duration of 1 full school year. After completion of the contracted clinical fellowship, most candidates re-sign or go as a direct employee of the school district. This is a good way for therapists to decide on whether working in a school setting is a desirable career for the future.
To be considered for upcoming positions, please email your resume to Tyler.Borotto@ProCareTherapy . I will give you a call within 24 hours answer any questions you have about the contracting process. I appreciate your time and hope to work with you in the future! Take care.
Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
(770) -776- 2066