Virtual PA Special Education Teaching Job - Full-time hours
VocoVision and ProCare Therapy are seeking remote teachers to work virtually with a school based in Pennsylvania. If you are teacher certified in special education in PA with 2 years of school or classroom experience as well as your master’s degree, and are seeking a work-from-home role starting immediately, please see details below:
- 37.5 hours/week
- 100% remote services
- Upcoming semester
- K12 Mild to severe
- 10 student class size
- Caseload assigned based on experience
- Multiple openings
- PA Special Education Certification
- Teaching license
- PA Clearences
- Master's degree
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Please e-mail me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled