- Job Location:
Santa Maria, CA
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in California that has a need for a full time Speech Language Pathologist. This is a work from home opportunity and the SLP will be providing services via tele-therapy. This position is 5 days per week for the remainder of the school year and the SLP will be working with elementary students.
- Must have recent school experience
- Must have a computer with webcam that is less than 4-5 years old
- Must have acceptable internet and connectivity speeds (will be tested by ProCare Therapy)
- Must have an active SLP License in California *if you are not living in California, you must also have an active license in the state in which you live
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »