Work from home SLP in Michigan
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a virtual Full Time Speech Language Pathologists for a school district in Michigan.
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
You got this already:
- Must have an active SLP license for Michigan
- 2+ years of schools experience
- ASHA CCC's required
- Must be comfortable with all ages/disabilities
- Average Full-Time week | up to 37.5 hours
- Fast interview and start
- Contract for the remainder of the school year
This is a great opportunity to eliminate the stress of commuting, exposure to illnesses and have a flexible schedule. It is 100% virtual and possibility of renewing for next school year.
LeeAnn Miller | Travel Therapy Consultant | Local: (678) 459-1155
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled