Location: Charles Town, WV
Category: Schools - SLP - Telespeech
ProCare Therapy, a leading school-based staffing agency, is seeking a highly qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remotely with a K-12 school district. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in providing virtual services and have experience working with children of all ages.
- Conduct virtual assessments, evaluations, and screenings to determine speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) and provide virtual therapy sessions to students.
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as teachers, parents, and administrators, to support student success in a remote setting.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and communicate with parents and caregivers as needed.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Active state licensure and CCC-SLP certification.
- Experience working in a virtual or remote setting.
- Knowledge of various communication disorders and effective treatment techniques.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Access to ProCare Therapy's vast network of resources and support.
- Flexibility and autonomy to work from home.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students in need.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist looking to work remotely with a K-12 school district, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and contact information to [email protected] or call 678-538-6797 to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled