Online California Teacher of the Visually Impaired - Full Caseload
Can’t you just see the things educators and therapists could achieve if we didn’t have to worry about the distance between school professionals and the students who need them most? VocoVision is concentrating on making that dream happen through connecting students to professionals, regardless of the distance or need.
At VocoVision, our focus is to find unique virtual solutions to ensure that education and special services are more accessible even if they can’t be in the same room. Our teletherapy platform empowers students to engage in the face-to-face connections they need to achieve their goals and go further than they ever imagined, and grant educators and therapists the flexibility they need. We are currently seeking virtual Teachers for the Visually Impaired in CA for a full-time virtual position. See details below:
- 40 hours / Week
- 2022-23 school year
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and visually impaired teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- Providing services via zoom
- Adapting material
- General and Special Education
- 30 student caseload
- Must be CA licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of experience
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to me directly. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district.
Senior Director of Virtual Education Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled