Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job in Massachusetts | Online School
Are you looking for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career from the comfort of your home? Here at ProCare Therapy powered by VocoVision, we have just what every virtual Teacher needs. Our company drives innovation in the academic world, connecting schools with expert remote instructional and service providers. Right now, we’re working with multiple districts in Massachusetts to fill online Visually Impaired Teaching jobs; full-time and part-time, for this semester and the upcoming school year. If you too have a passion for what we do, giving students and families access to the therapy services they need, see more details below.
- 37 hours / Week
- 2022-23 school year
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and visually impaired teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- Providing services via zoom
- Adapting material
- General and Special Education
- Must be Illinois licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of experience
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Interviews are currently being arranged with the director, so if you can see yourself in this position, please complete an online application or contact me today! I would love to discuss this excellent opportunity, or any others that you may be interested in.
Director of Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled