Work Virtually as a Certified Teacher for the Visually Impaired in Massachusetts
There’s never been a more unique way than to transfer you’re in class-room skills to a complete virtual platform of teaching!
If you are seeking an opportunity that would advance your career in Tele Therapy, Vocovision is the place for you! Join our team and help deliver quality service through this new method. Some school districts experience economic hardship and limited access to care that may prevent students from needed treatment.
We offer clinical and technical training to all Tele Therapist, along with access to the software that is needed to provide therapy services to students.
• Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
• Licensed and Certified through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Career Advancement
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Ability to communicate with students using technology
Be a part of this change! Be a part of this team! Vocovision. School TVI interested in this position, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-325-0321
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled