Work Virtually as an SLP in Michigan
There’s never been a more unique way than to transfer you’re in class-room skills to a complete virtual platform of teaching!
• Work from home
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech therapy services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
• Master’s Level Degree in Communication Disorders
• Licensed and Certified through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Career Advancement
• Ability to communicate with students using technology
Be a part of this change! Be a part of this team! School SLPs interested in this position, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 770-325-0321!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled