Clearly, the best part of working in schools is the opportunity to help children and change lives. However, aside from the sheer joy that comes from doing such gratifying work, being a school professional has some substantial perks - the most apparent one being the school schedule! As a school professional, you’ll enjoy the same perks as teachers, including:
- Flexible schedules
- School holidays and breaks
- School hours
- Nine-month pay equivalent to an annual salary
In addition, as a ProCare employee you’ll receive:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Up-to-date testing battery of materials
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
ProCare Therapy fosters an environment of learning. Our knowledgeable educational directors are always willing and eager to share their expertise and provide you with a better understanding of school therapy and possible career paths.
We work with candidates who are interested in school therapy to help them decide whether they are on the right career path. We provide in-depth information about the different career options available in school therapy, the benefits and perks of being a school professional and the typical work environment in a school setting.
If you'd like further information, contact or call us at 888.899.1331. We’d love to talk to you about the field of school therapy!
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
What is a Therapy Dog? A therapy dogs’ main goal is to provide psychological support to those in need. They do so with their friendly and relaxed temperament that typically help cheer people up. Th...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social Workers in Schools
What Do School Social Workers Do? The role of school social workers varies from job to job. Primarily their main function is to work with students and their parents, teachers, and staff to help the...
Read more »