Orientation & Mobility Specialist (OMS) - Dalton, GA
Job Type: Contract
A school district near Dalton, GA is looking for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) to join their team. This is a full time position for the remainder of the school year and will renew for the following school year as well. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 position
- Elementary student
- ASAP Start, will renew for 20/21 School Year
- Proper GA OMS Certification
- Schools experience is preferred, but not required
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.