Full & Part time Teletherapy (Work from home) Speech Pathologist Jobs in California
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must be actively licensed in California & have at least 2 years of schools experience
If you enjoy working from home, then this is the position for you! The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for evaluating and identifying students with communication disorders that may include the areas of language, articulation, voice and fluency. The SLP will identify and diagnose speech and language disorders, as well as social communication disorders throughout the process to improve students' communication. Procare is seeking a full or part-time SLP to provide therapeutic services from home to our California districts. You will be trained thoroughly on our teletherapy system.
- Contract - 1099 employee
- Full and Part time hours available
- Part time will be at 3 days a week
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent California Licensure or the ability to obtain License
- ASHA Certification
Prior experience in schools is preferred.
- Develop appropriate IEPs based on students’ strengths and weaknesses, choosing materials to meet the needs, age, and cultural differences of each student
- Instruct assigned support staff to provide information on communicative disorders, use of assistive devices and feeding techniques
- Schedule interventions using a variety of service delivery models, including classroom intervention, consultation/collaboration and pull-out as appropriate to meet student needs in the least restrictive setting
Salary will be commensurate with area, education and experience.
For more information on the position or to apply, please contact Anthony Merriweather at 770-325-0325 or email your resume and references to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com