Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We are partnering with an exceptional school district near, Frostproof, FL, who has a full time, contract position available for a Speech Language Pathologist. Candidates seeking a more flexible schedule are encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in FL
Specifications about the position:
- Caseload: Will vary based upon preference, and experience
- Part Time
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- Quick interview and hire process
Please send your resume to Drew Hedgebeth to expedite the process of being considered for this opportunity. If this opportunity doesn’t seem like a good fit, feel free to contact me for additional therapy opportunities nationwide.
Ph: 770-776-2093 [Call or Text] | Drew Hedgebeth
Follow Us on Social Media! ?
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook